Retinol Under-Eye Pads : My New & FAVORITE Beauty Product That I Couldn’t Imagine Living Without…
I am seriously SO excited to write this post and share my new obsession and life-hack with my #FGGW babes! I don’t know about y’all, but dark circles and tired appearing under-eyes are something that I have struggled with for as long as I can remember. I think I became especially aware and self-conscious of this when I was in college. That was when I first started experiencing adult life and the reality of not being able to get a good night’s sleep all the time. I remember looking in the mirror in the morning after staying up way too late cramming for an exam and being like “holy sh*t! – I do not want to go in public looking like this!” After working a 9 – 5 job for over a year now, I know for a fact this problem only becomes more real as I get older. I’ve tried tricks over the years to try to make the dark circles under my eyes go away – concealer of course and I even used to keep 2 spoons in my freezer and hold them against my eyes in the morning – but this new beauty hack blows anything I’ve ever tried out of the woods.
No need to wake up like this anymore…
RETINOL Under-Eye Pads are LIFE CHANGING. I saw them in the Beauty section at TJ Maxx a few weeks ago and they were $3 so I thought ‘why not try them?’ – literally one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. Each box comes with 5 packs of 2 eye-pads (one for each under-eye). I can’t put into words how effective this product is. You simply apply the pads under your eyes (on clean skin) and leave them on for 15 minutes. Initially upon putting them on, you feel a soothing sensation and just know that you are doing something right. And it’s great because you can leave them on and they stick while you go about your morning routine – multi-tasking at it’s finest!
My New Morning Routine –
RETINOL Under-Eye Pads totally changed my morning routine for getting ready before work. I love that I don’t have to spend as much time on my makeup, trying to cover bags under my eyes before leaving the house. I literally am writing this post at my job (LOL) with legit 0 makeup on right now. And I don’t feel self-conscious. That’s how good these are.
Here’s how I incorporate this new beauty product into my morning routine before work…
- First I wake up, quickly shower and brush my teeth
- Second, I wash my face with a gentle cleanser to remove any makeup that might be leftover from the day before
- Then I apply my RETINOL Under-Eye Pads! I literally wake up excited to use these…
- While I leave my under-eye pads on for fifteen minutes (the recommended time), I plan my outfit, get dressed and get my purse ready to leave for work.
- Next, I remove the pads. Instantly I sense that the area under my eyes is tight and not swollen and feels better than ever. I gently rub the leftover serum into my skin and for a PRO-TIP (I read this from Kourtney Kardashian’s post on POOSH) – you can take the extra serum and apply it to the area around your mouth. Such a smart and quick tip to reduce smile lines while you’re at it.
- From there, I literally apply whatever makeup I’m feeling for the day and head out the door.
You Don’t Have to Break the Bank (like, at all) to Get Your Hands on this Awesome Product!
They carry RETINOL Under Eye-Pads in the Beauty Section at TJ Maxx for literally $3! If you want to order them online, it’s just as easy. Purchase them for $5.99 and read more about them by CLICKING HERE.
Wake up like the princess (or prince) with this life-changing product!
Let me know if you try it! I hope you dolls love them as much as I do!